A lonely 70-year-old widow has decided that its time to marry again

A lonely 70-year-vintage widow determined that it become time to marry again. She positioned an advert withinside the nearby newspaper that read: "Husband wanted! Must be in my age group, have to now no longer beat me, have to now no longer run round on me and have to nonetheless be precise in bed. All candidates please msg and contact in person." Served in the basis of who comes first!

The following day, she heard the doorbell. Much to her dismay, she opened the door to peer a gray-haired gentleman sitting in a wheelchair. He had no fingers or legs.

"You`re not truly asking me to take you into account, are you?" the widow requested: "Just examine you -- you don't have any legs!"

The vintage gent smiled: "Therefore, I can't run round on you!"

"You have no fingers either!" she snorted.

Again, the vintage guy smiled: "Therefore, I can in no way beat you!"

She raised an eyebrow and requested intently: "Are you continuing to be precise in bed tell me frankly?"

The vintage guy leaned back, beamed a huge smile and said: "I rang the doorbell, did not I?"

Popular posts from this blog